Careers at Everalls Wealth Management
We Build Careers
Choosing to work with Everalls Wealth Managment is the right career move for you
If you are looking to progress your financial planning career, talk to the team at Everalls Wealth Management today – our team is growing. We pride ourselves on our professionalism, high quality work and advice, and how we look after our clients and team members. The Everalls Group’s purpose is to make a positive difference for our clients so that they can achieve their goals, be assisted to understand complex issues using plain English, and can sleep well with the knowledge that we are looking after their financial and business interests.
Our corporate values include Honesty & Integrity, Excellence, Teamwork & Camaraderie, Positive Attitude and Community.
About our client base
We only work with successful business owners, entrepreneurs and high-income executive families as well as retired professionals.
Are you our next team member?
We are growing exponentially as a result of the excellent services & value provided by our Boutique Financial Planning Team and the quality leads from our accounting team at DFK Everalls.
We currently are actively recruiting for a Financial Planner to join our team in Canberra.
We are looking for someone hungry to learn and provide excellent service to our clients. If you are not already a senior advisor, you will have the opportunity to grow and quickly develop into a Senior Adviser and autonomous authorised representative with your own client portfolio to manage. You will get the best of both worlds – working within the close-knit financial planning team plus all the benefits of working with the DFK Everalls Group. We are offering a very attractive salary + bonus system and flexibility to work from home. Equity will also be available for the right person in due course.
Client Services Officer
We currently are actively recruiting for an experienced Client Services Officer to assist the Financial Planners with implementation of Statements of Advice and Records of Advice.
You will need a high level of attention to detail to ensure necessary forms are completed correctly and lodged on time on the various platforms. You will need to demonstrate good client relationship management skills and time management skills.
Why build your career at Everalls Wealth Management?
You will be rewarded with:
- a fantastic opportunity to learn how to provide holistic, integrated and tax effective strategies for High Net Wealth Individuals;
- a clear career pathway with monthly check-ins;
- the opportunity to develop your own client portfolio of HNW’s;
- a very attractive remuneration package (based upon experience);
- achievable bonuses for meeting targets per Balanced Score Card (KPIs, compliance, culture and client experience).
- equity will be available for the right person in due course;
- the flexibility to work in our modern, friendly office in the City, with car parking across the road and work from home;
top quality IT systems; AND
- other perks of the job include an active social club, regular team lunches, training & team building days, and you even get your Birthday as a paid day off!
Join Our Team - Apply Now
Apply now ensuring you upload both your resume and a covering letter outlining why you would be a great addition to our growing team!